I'm starting to wonder if anyone ever reads my blog or my status updates on my facebook or even looks at my pictures. I never get comments haha. Not that I'm basing my whole life on that but it's nice to know people care about what you have to say you know?

Anyway, My life has been pretty lame lately! All I've really been doing is sitting around and cleaning the house and watching tv and TRYING to mow the lawn but the lawn mower won't even work! Grr! Ok, I'm done with my rants today haha.

I'm so excited! Dallas and I are going to go camping tonight and fishing! It's going to be fun! We really just need some alone time away from the world cause as of right now the world sucks! Haha.

So I posted some more pictures and I just wanted to share them :)







What do guys think? I don't mind brutal honesty! I really want to get into photography so constructive criticism is great!

Well I'll take lots of pictures this weekend while Dal and I go camping!

Oh ya! Here's an inspirational quote of the day! :)

Have a great day loves! :)

2 comments:

lilly.dancer said...

I read your blog and all of your statuses, love the music on your blog and I like your eye behind the camera I say you take a photography class google it, maybe you can find a group that likes doing it and meets up locally; that would be free plus meeting others who understand your passion... keep writing just because we aren't commenting all the time doesn't mean we aren't taking it all in :) Y'all have fun camping! Tell Dallas to romance you!

Ashlyn Jensen said...

Those are amazing! I especially like the one of the ship at Anthanys grotto(:
good times<3