I am soo happy about this Labor Day weekend! Number 1 reason being I get a 3 day weekend with my hubby :) which is soo nice! We've already done a lot last night and today! But before I get into that I just want to say...

EVERYONE and I mean everyone needs to get a Sobakawa pillow! Especially if you have a bad neck! I just bought it last night and Oh my gosh! This is the first morning ever that I woke up without a stiff or hurt neck and feeling totally refreshed! This pillow is awesome. The moment I laid my head on it's fluffy goodness I fell in love! So if you don't have one GET ONE! You will not regret it! It's $20 well spent I promise!


Anyway so Dallas and I went up to Heber last night to the Provo River and then to the Uinta's to fish! It was pretty fun! I caught two fish and Dallas caught 3 but he only kept one because the other two were small haha. But we had a blast! We loved spending time together and just relaxing and the scenery was gorgeous! We went to the this yummy place called Dairy Keen for dinner last night and got an amazing Oreo Shake :). It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures :)








Inspirational Quote of the day :)



Have a good day my loves :)! And a Fabulous Labor Day weekend! 

1 comment:

Ashlyn Jensen said...

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!(:
I can't wait to come and see you guys over fall break!(: