Hey guys! I haven't blogged in a while! Sorry, I got distracted! I was doing really good for a while but then I just slacked I guess. Sooo, Dallas and I went camping last weekend! It was a lot of fun! We went fishing and caught a ton of fish but you can only keep 4 a person per day so we had a total of I think 20 fish! Anyway, yes we are turning into quite the rednecks! Haha! I have created a monster by suggesting fishing to my husband and now he is addicted! I'm not going to lie! It's a blast when you do it right! The sleeping arrangements were pretty rough. Our air mattress had a slow leak in it so all night I kept having to get up and re-blow it up. The next night I was not going to deal with that again so we slept in our car...which wasn't comfortable but it was more comfortable then the air matress. Unfortunately mother nature came to visit that night and I was really sick...I kept waking up and trying not to throw up. I did once so needless to say...I was grateful to get home to my bed the next day. Other than that mess haha, it was a lot of fun!

So has anyone heard of the website pinterest? I'm sure you have. I am totally ADDICTED! It's great! I have been making recipes off of it and crafts off of it! It's so fun! If you have one come follow me on it and I'll follow you! It's under Breanna-Dallas Reynolds!

So my brother went to the MTC on the 14th! For those of you who aren't LDS that is the Missionary Training Center. He is going to be serving a 2 year mission in Mexico City, Mexico and he's in the MTC learning all about it and learning spanish and I'm soo proud of him! He's going to be an amazing missionary! My mom was also here during that week and we did a lot. We went out to eat a lot, we went to Gardener Village, and to the Quilted Bear and tons of boutiques! It was just a very girly week! haha!

Tonight we're going to be eating some thai food with our friends and just chill! It'll be fun! And then tomorrow we're going to go eat at Moochies! It's a philly cheese steak place and we heard it's amazing so we're going to give it a shot!

Sorry guys I promise to be better at posting! :)


Here's some pics from the MTC and Gardener Village with my Madre!











Here's some pictures from fishing! :)








1 comment:

::Kayla:: said...

Looks like fun!! miss you!