Merry Christmas :)

What a great Christmas!! :). What made it even better was that it was mine and Dallas's first Christmas as a married couple! We both got so spoiled this year. We both did pretty dang good shopping for each other, not gonna lie! And my in laws and parents did a pretty dang awesome job as well. I just love Christmas. It really brings out the good side in people. Dallas and I love the Holidays and just being together to share it makes it even better. He is so amazing and I'm so lucky to have him. He makes me into a better person everyday and I am so blessed because of it. I can't wait to share an eternity of Christmas's with him and our future family. I'm so grateful for my little family. Dallas is so wonderful and our little puppy just keeps life interesting for us. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas :)










2 comments:

BECKY said...

I saw your blog on Susie and Mike's blog list. Looks like married life is treating you well. So I have to know... does that shake thing work or is it a joke?!! I need to get your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I'll get your phone number from Jill. Merry Christmas!

Garn said...

Looks like you and your family are doing well! Hope the new year is bringing you and Dallas the joy you deserve.