Valentines Day!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I've been pretty bad about updating this thing. So Valentines Day was pretty much perfect. We went all out this year with the gifts and for a few days it looked like cupid threw up on our table. We went to Outback for dinner and that was DELISH. And then we came home and watched Valentines Day and snuggled :)
I have the bestest hubby ever! He is such a sweetie and soo creative and romantic! :). Here are some pics! :)




This big mess is from me to Dallas
I made these delicious looking morsels :)
Gorgeous flowers hubby got me :)

Dallas got me this book and he printed off our names and replaced all of the bunnies names in the book with our names. How stinkin cute is that???

So cute! and creative. I love him :)
Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! :) Thank you to my amazing, perfect husband. I love him so much. He is absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better man to spend eternity with! :)

1 comment:

Casi Bludorn said...

That book is so cute! I love when men put effort into their gifts!