Certified Nursing Assistant


I am now officially a Certified Nursing Assistant! I am so excited! You have to complete 85 hours of school in order to be certified. But, it was well worth it. Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m. for 2 weeks in the classroom. And 2 clinical days 5:45 a.m.-2:30 p.m.

The clinical days were my favorite part. The people we take care of are amazing and I already love them and I can't wait to continue working with more of them :).

For those of you who don't know what a CNA is here is a link http://www.ehow.com/about_5369805_certified-nursing-assistant-do.html

This is the start of me possibly becoming a Medical Assistant or a Registered Nurse. Thanks everyone for the support through this process. It's going to be great! :)

My cute hubby framed it for me :). He was so proud!

Need a CNA? You know who to call! :)

1 comment: