Creative Chi

So a few things to catch up on! I channeled my creative side this week. :). Which doesn't happen very often so excuse me while I pat myself on the back! haha. I made some Christmas tea lights and a cute box for them to go inside. And then I made a cute little calendar! Here's some pictures!


These are actually pretty easy to do. You just get tissue paper that you use for presents and cut them into little circles and put your choice of stamp on them. Poke a little hole in them for the wick to go through and then you put a hot blower on it and it will melt the wax and melt the paper into the wax. Wala! Cute Christmas Tea Lights! :)
The box is your choice of paper. It's a little more complicated and has a lot more detail to it. So if you are interested just ask and I will tell you how it's done. I made it using Stamp it Up.
The Calendar was pretty simple also. Get some cardboard and round the edges when you cut it to the size you want. Choose some cute paper and use stick glue to stick it to the cardboard. And choose a different colored paper for the inside. Get one of the foam nail files to file out the edges if they're too long or the edges aren't round enough. Get a hole punch and punch two holes on both of the cardboard and the little metal things are from a stamp it up kit. Stick them through the holes and put your choice of ribbon through them. Then put a small square paper of your choice in the center and put the calendar on top of it. Pretty simple and they're so cute!



Dallas and I went with our friends to Temple Square to see the lights over the weekend. It was so fun and we got some cute pictures :)
He's very mature :)

Where we were sealed for Time and Eternity. :))
This isn't the best picture of us. But the background is so pretty. :)

Reenactment of our favorite wedding picture.
:))
Aww Pretty :)

So I found this adorable website that has really really cute stuff! Some of the stuff is not my taste but that's how it is with everything. But I saw a few adorable things that I really really want! the website is
http://www.shopplasticland.com


Adorable antique styled mirrors that I would LOVE to hang up in our apartment!


I just love Marilyn and this mug makes me very happy! :)

We are definitely coaster people and I love lace so these are just a perfect combination of cuteness!! I really want these! :)

I think I'm getting better at updating things. :). I just wish more people read this and commented on it lol. But I'm not givin up!

I love Dallas :). Just thought I'd throw that out there ;)

1 comment:

ashley sue said...

i read your posts usually, i just don't always comment. that may make you feel better [:
those pics and that calander are adorable though bre