Delicious Dinner! Recipes included! :)


Hey Everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I'm trying to do better!

I would like to take this moment to brag a little bit! I made a freaking amazing dinner the other night! Dallas even asked me what the special occasion was! Haha. But, no special occasion! Just showing my love and appreciation for my hubby and I was watching Julie & Julia and had a hankerin to make a delicious feast! :) I'm gonna include the recipes..as best as I can anyway. I mostly just go with the flow. But I tried to do measurements this time.

First off I made what I call "Brown Sugar Deliciousness" haha.
Basically, you take however many chicken breasts you need out of the freezer and lay them out to thaw.

Once thawed you slice them through the center horizontally and then you take a slice of ham and a slice of cheddar cheese and place it in the center. Kinda like cordon bleu.

Then take some brown sugar and sprinkle it over the ham and cheese and then sprinkle over the whole chicken breast.

Set your oven for 375 and cook for about 20-30 mins.

Next I made some delicious "Reynolds Mashed Potatoes"

Take 4 russet potatoes (or however many you need for your family) and chop them up.

Set large pot with water and chopped up potatoes to boil until fork tender.

Once fork tender then mix 1/2 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of sour cream.

Use masher to mash the potatoes and add salt and pepper for taste.

And last are my delicious "Reynolds Bruschetta Bread"

You will need a french baguette, olive oil, mozzarella cheese, roma tomatoes, a yellow pepper, and a garlic clove and garlic salt and basil or oregano and butter.

Place two frying pans on the stove with olive oil and butter on medium heat.

Chop up roma tomatoes and yellow peppers and put into one frying pan with olive oil and cook until soft. Sprinkle garlic salt and oregano or basil on top.
Take sliced bread and fry in 2nd frying pan (yes, fry) until golden brown on both sides.

Once fried take garlic clove and rub on each side of slice of bread.

Take the vegetables and spread evenly on each slice of bread and sprinkle some extra oregano or basil on top as well as mozzarella cheese.








And BAM! Delicious dinner! Unfortunately I only took pictures of the Bruschetta but next time I promise to get the potatoes and chicken.

Oh and don't forget the gravy. I just get gravy mix out of the baking aisle! :)

Hope these recipes made sense! Feel free to use them! :)

No comments: