Aquarium



Dallas and I went to the Aquarium over the weekend. It was so fun! :). I love living things..so places like aquariums and zoos make me happy :). Here are some pictures!





This is a crappy camera...so it makes us look bad! lol




This is for you mom! Delicious cave cockroaches!

Penguin Crossing!!

River Stingray...feared more than piranhas in the Amazon!

Rubber eels....ew



Hehe penguins!!

I will only be this close to a shark when there is thick glass in between us!

This sea turtle loved being the center of attention...any time people came up to the glass she would come right over!

We got to pet these...awesome

Giant clam!


You can barely see them...but there's tiny sea horses in there! :)

HUGE Lobster

Octopus! :)



Awesome Jelly Fish

I thought this puffer fish was cute! :)



Gross water bug..I can't believe we swim with these things! EW!

I stood there for 30 minutes looking at this frog cause it wasn't moving and I couldn't figure out if it was fake or not! Finally it breathed! lol

Buds :)


Dallas wanted to take these home. He thought they were awesome. Tiger Salamanders.

It was so fun! If you get a chance go to the aquarium! It's a blast! :)

No comments: