Weirdest Month Ever....

I have been having the weirdest things going on with my body and it's driving me a little crazy cause I'm not 100% sure as to what's causing them. Just so you know this may be a little TMI, so if there are boys reading my blog you may want to cover your eyes :). My boobs started hurting and feeling heavy on like the 4th of this month which I thought was odd and they've gotten progressively worse as days go by. Now today, the 9th, I am on day 18 of my cycle. My boobs don't start hurting until like day 24 of my cycle. So, I am slightly confused. Pam at the Health Spot believes it may be due to high estrogen levels (Oh, wouldn't that be a treat?!) but I have been diligent in taking my supplements and shake. But who knows. I got blood drawn AGAIN yesterday (7 viles btw) and I get the results today so we'll see what happens with that. Also, I have been EXHAUSTED. I'm thinking maybe it's because of work but then again, I work at a Credit Union for crying out loud! That shouldn't make me feel like I need to use clothespins to keep my eyes open right? I have also had to pee a lot more. The WEIRDEST thing happened on Friday night. I felt like I had to pee literally every second. To me all signs pointed to UTI. But then again it didn't hurt when I peed. I would go pee and then it just felt like I still needed to. Poor Dallas, I spent most of dinner in the bathroom while he sat there waiting for me lol. He asked me like 5 times "Are you pregnant?" I was like, "Pffh, I know as much as you sweetums!" Lol. But it was ridiculous! I would run to the bathroom feeling like my bladder was full to the brim only to have a few little trickles! It was so obnoxious! I told Dallas to take me home and I got in the bathtub hoping to maybe try to relax some muscles in there or do something to make it stop and luckily it worked. I have also been really bloated and (TMI) gassy and slightly constipated. Dallas took one look at me like a week ago and said, "Honey are you ok? You look like you're getting ready to start your period. Are you drinking enough water?" I drink water like it's candy so ya I'm good on that. I looked in the mirror and saw what he was seeing. What the heck?? Normally I don't bloat until my period is like a few days away! And, gross, I've been passing so much gas lately once again the famous question from Dallas, "Bre, are you pregnant?" Lol, oh what a cutie. He keeps asking me this question that I don't have the answer to. I'm hoping that this is all pregnancy related. That would be wonderful! But, I can't get my hopes up every month. So, I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'm trying to not read into it all too much (isn't it obvious ;)). But, at the same time I can't really help it. My body is screaming at me! Lol. But, if it turns out that my hormone levels are once again off then I guess we'll know the answer to that question.  If they're not, then the mystery continues until the 22nd! It just made me nervous because Pam brought up that she wants Dallas and I to start saving up for IVF after December because it's expensive and may be a possibility for us. I told her I don't want to start worrying about that until I've been trying for two years. She's so sweet though. She's desperate to get me pregnant. I have prayed about it a lot though and I honestly don't feel like it will get to that point. I don't really feel like it'll get to the point of surgery either. But only time will tell. If not this month then here's to next month! :)

1 comment:

Renna Babe said...

You so totally rock Babe!!!!