I've realized that I have this complex. I can't ever be told what to do or I flip out! At work, it's a different story. But, family members, friends, etc. drives me NUTS! I don't know why? But it started when I was a teenager. I thought it would end by the time I moved out of my parents house but nope, still makes me crazy!

Well I went to my follow up at The Health Spot and I thought that Pam was going to start singing! She looked at my levels and was so pleased and so was I! My hormone levels were at a normal level, my anxiety levels, everything! I was so excited. I haven't felt this good in a loong time! I have more energy and I'm not in pain anymore. This stuff works, I am an example right here! I feel like the old me. It makes me soo happy! I wanted to show you the difference between my first and second visit! It's crazy! Here are some pictures.






Red and yellow (as you can guess) are bad. My levels in the Lymph/drainage went up a little bit but I was fighting off a cold at the time. But it's pretty awesome! :) She said she's hoping I'll get pregnant this month or next. That probably wasn't the best thing to say to someone like me because it got my hopes up a little bit. 

I'll be finding out if I'm pregnant or not in a little over a week so please lots of prayers and baby dust because I don't think I can handle getting disappointed for a 6th time. It's becoming too hard. I'm trying not to stress out about it but it's difficult because I want it more than anything. It's also really hard with all of the outside forces constantly asking me if I'm pregnant or asking me when we're going to get pregnant. It kills me, I can't handle the pressure anymore. It sucks. So, again, lots of prayers and baby dust! 

I appreciate all of you! You're the best and I know your praying for me because I improve everyday. Thank you for the love and support! You're the best! :) 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

lots of baby dust being blown your way!!
<3

Derek and Amanda said...

Praying for you! I can't believe how much changed! That's so exciting. Everyone always asks us too when we're going to have a baby. Haha. xoxo!