I'm loving today! :) I had a work interview at an orthodontist office and I feel like it went really well! I found out tomorrow whether or not I got the job so prayers for me please! :)

I have another work interview in an hour or so....but I'm pretty sure that I've already made my decision if they want me there! 

Dallas and I are soo excited! Our friends Aubrey and Tyler are back in town and we're going to go get thai food with them tonight! Mmm! I love thai food! It's so good! And I'm so excited to see my friends again! They've been gone for a while!


I just wanted to talk about some of my guilty pleasures. Or maybe I'll just do it in pictures! Pictures are more fun!! So here are some of my guilty pleasures that make me a happy person! :)














A majority of this is oh so bad for you.....but oh so wonderful :). Enjoy your day loves!!


No comments: