It's all on the Lords Time

Life has been so crazy lately! I swear I never feel like I have time to myself anymore. I work 40 hours a week and I have a calling as the Secretary in the Primary Presidency in Church that I'm always trying to catch up on and of course my most important calling, I'm a wife to an amazing man! As blessed as I am to be able to have a full time job and be married and be a member to a wonderful church, it's gets exhausting!Phew! I just need to lay down and breath! haha.

I try not to talk about things that are too personal online. But it's hard, especially when you just want support. (not, rude and unwanted opinions). Dallas and I are wanting to have a mini Reynolds! We have been since November but unfortunately, no luck so far. Some people would say, " Oh come on, it hasn't been that long." True, to other people maybe not. But to us it seems like forever and it gets discouraging. That's one of the reasons I've been going to that lady at The Health Spot. (see post below) And, we get more impatient when more and more people are getting pregnant. Everyone keeps asking us, "When are you guys going to start having a family?" I know they're not trying to be insensitive or hurt my feelings but I just wanna say, Well we're doing as much as we can! haha. Anyways, we could use some prayers. I really feel like my true calling in this life is to be a wife and mother. I need to remember that it's all on the Lords time and that when he's ready to send that little spirit down to us he will. I'm trying to put all of my faith and trust in Him but, I'm only human and one of my huge flaws is that I'm extremely impatient. But, like I said...I'M TRYING! haha. But I think this quote says it all. 





I've been reading the Hunger Games! Holy crap! LOVE THESE BOOKS! I'm getting started on the last one tonight. I can't believe it took me this long to read them. I kept starting to read them but I was just kind of like eh, but everyone kept telling me READ IT! So, finally I was like, ok just read it! And, I couldn't put it down! I'm glad I have another series to obsess about now that I've read all of the Harry Potter Books and Twilight books 500 times and the Harry Potter movies are over and now the Twilight movies are almost over too...even though the Twilight movies SUCK.....I still go see them because I like the books! Dallas and I saw Hunger Games and loved it! Dallas never read the books so he was freaking out the whole time. He leaned over and was like "Can we pause this for a second? I need to breath!" haha. It was cute! 



Well, I got to finish cleaning the house and then Hubby will be home! :). Today's my day off and I have a few more hours to enjoy it! :). Love you everyone! 


1 comment:

Lexie and Brayden said...

This post is so great! Hunger games was so crazy good!! aahh i really wish there was a pause button becuse i think i had like 3 anxiety attacks..!

Lexie
mrmrsward.blogspot.com