Found a new love :)

I've always ALWAYS been interested in photography! I was on the yearbook in 8th grade and I remember around that same time my neighbor and I tried to take "professional" pictures of her puppies and it all sparked my interest. I fell in love with it! I was always under the impression that you needed a professional camera in order to take these pictures....but Dallas bought me just a simple Samsung camera and I took a picture with it and I was like "Wow, that was actually pretty good." So, I kept taking more pictures and I was lovin how they were turning out! It made me realize it's not about the Camera!! So I've taken quite a bit of pictures and I just wanted to share some with ya! :)




















1 comment:

Mickelle said...

Wow Breanna! Those are really impressive!!!