GOOD BYE!

Ok I know I've cried wolf about this a few times....but my facebook is now officially gone. It's true. I had Dallas change the password to something I don't know because, yes, I am so horribly addicted I can't just do it myself haha. But it's gone. At least until I can get some things figured out. It's too much of a distraction and I need to get some things accomplished.





So, sad day I know. But you can keep up with me on here! I'll try to update this as much as I can. I've never been good with journals so I'm not so good with a blog! haha!

2 comments:

Garn said...

I hope things are going well for you!

Ashlyn Jensen said...

Hahahaha! Breanna!
I love you! Oh man at least you had a fb!
I'm not aloud to get one till i'm 14 =(
hey i only have 2 wait till october and i'm counting down the day ;)