4th of Juuuly!

We had a great 4th of July! We went to a parade on Saturday morning and had a scrumptious Mcdonalds breakfast! Nothin better. Then we packed up our things and went to the great BEAR LAKE!! We just set up camp when we got there...we didn't go out on the boat because it was a little chilly. Sunday we went over to Dal's aunt and uncles cabin(sorry mansion) for his uncles birthday. We ate some cake and shot off some fireworks and I got attacked by a bat...it was marvelous. We attempted to go to an awesome cave but we got there at closing time and they were done so that was a bummer. Monday we went out on the boat. The water was FREEZING cold...but yet it was still way fun. Unfortunately my camera died over the weekend so I didn't get any pictures :-/. Buuuutttt, we're going back on the 24th so I will make up for it! :). But here are some pics of the parade.



It was a little early for me but hey...it's the 4th :)

Koda seems to be enjoying himself :)
Boy scouts...Brother-in-law Jesse on the far right
Leave! This is a holiday for Americans!!!! ;)

I secretly wanted this car....
It's Willy!!
And the old people in the bed!
And a random fat dragon!!
Bumblebee!!
Chicken?

My van... ;)




1 comment:

Susie Jensen said...

So fun! Gotta love the 4th of July parades. And I grew up going to Bear Lake because it's where my Grandpa was from. It's so beautiful up there! I have some wonderful memories from that place. You have to try the famous Raspberry Shakes when you are there for the 24th! Yummmm!