2 New Jobs..

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a bit. Well, update on wedding plans...not really much to tell. Dallas and I are trying to figure out where we're going to live. He's in Eugene, Oregon workin hard for the summer so that he can focus on school and I will only have to work one job by the time we're married. No ring yet! :/...but patience is key. I have suspicions that I'll get it when we go to Cali with the fam next weekend! :) I'm excited about that cause that will be the first time I've seen him in a month. I miss him a lot but I'm very proud of him for working so hard! :) Well I finally got a job. Well 2 jobs actually! haha! I got laid off over 3 months ago at Feature Films for Families cause they were going out of business. I actually had an opportunity to go back but their office shut down. I've been struggling since then to find a job and it's been very very hard. But finally after some very intense praying and fasting I got a job at Payless Shoe Source. So that was good. Then today I had a job interview for Texas Roadhouse. There are orignally supposed to be 3 interviews for that job but they loved me so much that they automatically asked me to skip the 2nd interview and come in for the 3rd which is just filling out paper work so I'm on the Texas Roadhouse team as a Hostess! haha funny how one can go from no jobs to having 2 in less then a week. I'm really excited about it! :) But thank you for the prayers! :). I'll try to get better about posting on here. Next post should be California pictures and HOPEFULLY (cross your fingers) pictures of my engagement ring! :)











1 comment:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

2 jobs, you are a hard working woman!! Maybe you will have to get your own ring!! Hah! Just kidding.... California sounds fun! This will be a great time of year to go! When are you coming to Texas?? For your reception?? You know of course, I will make your cake...right?