R.I.P. Friends

Chris O'leary, wow it was such a shock to hear about your passing. I know we weren't close but you were always around because of Courtney and you were always smiling and always so nice. It was so cute when you and courtney were taking a nap together. I couldn't help but laugh when I walked in and saw you two laying there with ur mouths hanging wide open. It was the cutest thingI've ever seen. You were sooo good to her. She couldn't have asked for any better. She's had so many trust issues and hard times and she finally found someone to treat her well and someone she could trust. Thank you for being so good to her. We're all really going to miss you but I guess God needs you more then we do. Watch over us angel and ride every single motorcycle you can. I'm praying for your family and Courtney. Don't worry about them, God will comfort them. Miss you boy.Alex Fleming, you were such a sweet boy. We all miss you so much down here. Graduation just wasn't the same without you. You were on all of our minds that day. I don't think you ever leave our minds. The Class of 08 miss you so much. I remember always seeing you in the hallway constantly smiling and you said hi to everyone. Everyone was touched by you in some way. It was soo weird not seeing number 6 and gold cleats on the football feild senior year. We would always laugh when we saw them! We definitely knew when you were on the field because there'd always be that flash of gold. Nobody has truly healed from your passing and I don't think we ever could. I bet your doing some amazing things up there. God really needed you up there. He needs angels like you. We miss you baby. I'll keep praying for your family and the Class of 08! We miss you!





No comments: