Just a quick update...

Well I got the results for my blood work and culture yesterday. The culture was to see if, yes folks TMI again, I had a bacterial infection and thankfully it came back negative! HOORAY! So, they were checking my insulin, estrogen, DHEA, and Vitamin D. They were checking some other stuff but I don't remember and it's not that important because they were fine anyway haha. Oh yeah! One was for my thyroid and they said I have a little hypothyroidism  (or was it hyper?), but it wasn't bad enough for them to worry about it. So my estrogen looks good! YAY! But my insulin is a little high. Now, I didn't ask if that meant that I was pre-diabetic or not so let's hope that's not the case. But they want to put me on this supplement that will lower it so that's good! My DHEA and Vitamin D haven't come in yet so I don't know on those. I'm sure my DHEA will be fine. Apparently it's a natural hormone your body produces to reverse or slow aging and my family age's really well so I'm not concerned lol. Also, I have been RELIGIOUS in taking my Vitamin D 5000 IU's so I'm not concerned about that either. So the mystery remains. What are these crazy symptoms from?? Now I have some new ones. Not only did I eat a pickle for breakfast....WHAT?!....but my back has been KILLING me and I have been having these weird vivid dreams. Last night I had a dream that I was about to run over a deer and then the deer turned into a bear and then the bear and some wolves, that appeared out of nowhere, tried to eat Dallas and I. We escaped and went to a church building and there were zombies in the church building and they tried to eat us. I don't know. It was really complicated and made NO sense and it terrified me! When I woke up I had to look around several times to realize I was in our room.

My desire to have a child has grown. I didn't know that was even possible at this point haha. But Dallas came home really upset because another girl in our ward announced her pregnancy. He said, "There is not one single person around us that isn't pregnant." It broke my heart. He hasn't really shown any emotion towards this whole situation but I've known he really wants a baby too. I catch him smiling and then frowning when he see's little babies or his expression hardening when people start discussing their lives being pregnant or having a child. But this was different. When you want a house you save up money and get it. Same for a car, or a new phone. But when you want a baby you just do what you can and hope it worked because you have no control over whether it does or doesn't. I just really want this to be the month for us. If it's not then I will understand and continue to be patient. But if this is the month for us then I will be overjoyed! I pray that it is! It's so hard not to get my hopes up with these crazy symptoms that I'm having but I can't really help it.

Please continue to pray for us. If not for a baby then to be able to continue to endure this hardship. We love you all. :)

No comments: